Celebrating the season from a distance
We're celebrating at a distance this year, and needless to say, a lot of things are different. Let's talk about ways we can celebrate! Here are some gifts that ship great or can be left on your neighbor's doorstep, so no matter how far apart you might be, there's still celebration to be had!
Shop My Look
Near or far, here are gift ideas that specialize in shipping so you can keep your celebration going:
- My all-time fav Tiny Boxwoods, is now shipping their famous cookie dough across Texas. As they put it, “for doorsteps in need of delight.” As you can see from my pictures, Tate thinks they’re pretty great, too.
- A bouquet from Farm Girl Flowers is never a bad idea. I am picky picky when it comes to flowers, and this company has never failed me.
- Looking for something a little more savory? Try sending some biscuits from Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit. They arrive ready to bake and are so tasty.
- No holiday is complete without a pie. Southern Baked Pie Company has you covered – sweet, savory and everything in between, these pies are totally delicious and the perfect gift to complete a holiday table.
- Let’s get serious – what we all need in 2020 – a little more wine. Give the best hostess gift from a distance and stock someone’s bar cart with a wine selection from Uncorked.
I know there’s got to be some gems I missed, so fill me in if there’s a ship-friendly gift I need to know! Happy gifting!